The Art of Equine Auscultation: An Interactive Guide / 2
Jonathan M. Naylor, DVM, MRCVS, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Nutrition.
39 Illustrations, 16 Sound Files, 93 Video Clips
A comprehensive guide to the identification and interpretation of respiratory tract noises and auscultation findings.
● Sections covering heart arrhythmia, murmurs, respiratory and gastro-intestinal sounds.
● Each section consists of text, illustrations, recordings of normal and abnormal sounds, and movies.
● Simultaneous visual interpretation, a unique feature that ensures you ascribe the interpretation to the appropriate sound.
● Recordings made using specially designed stethoscopes and sound capture techniques to ensure excellent audio quality.
● The latest research findings in this area.
$4.50 (Duplicate disks – for site license holders, minimum order 10)
$799 (University Site – Multiple users, network or several computers)
$10 (Home use license for registered students at Universities of Calgary, Illinois, Massey, Nottingham, Oregon, Queensland, Minnesota, no CD)